We found out about you on Friday, May 14, 2010.

Your dad called me from Afghanistan and asked me to take a pregnancy test, so I did.

And guess what!? It said you were in there!!

This is the story of you in my tummy...




Friday, May 14, 2010

the beginning of you!

On the morning of Friday, May 14th, your dad called me from Afghanistan (for about only the 2nd time since he'd been there) and told me to take a pregnancy test on the phone with him. So i did, and this is what I saw (almost immediately):

Sorry the test is pink! We didn't know yet that you were going to be a boy, or else I would have gotten a blue one! So there it was staring me in the face. Pregnant! We were both in disbelief (we might tell you the story of why when you're a little older, but then again, you probably won't want to hear it).

Congratulations Isaac! And welcome to the world (or the womb, the world as you know it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment