We found out about you on Friday, May 14, 2010.

Your dad called me from Afghanistan and asked me to take a pregnancy test, so I did.

And guess what!? It said you were in there!!

This is the story of you in my tummy...




Thursday, August 26, 2010

18 weeks

Yay! I got to see you yesterday!

You have gotten SOOO big. You are all folded up inside my tummy. It doesn't look like you have much room to move in there, and I know that space will just keep getting smaller and smaller for you.

We confirmed (again) that you are definitely a boy! I sent of picture of it to your dad and he was very proud, as any father would be.
You've also been moving around in there quite a bit. Last night you poked me (probably a foot) so I poked you back and you poked me back again! It was fun to interact you with. I can't wait to do more of that.

Jamie says that your head is measuring 20 weeks, so either you have a big head or you're a little bit older than we first thought. We'll find out for sure when I go in on Sept 7 for the BIG ultrasound. They will measure all your limbs, head, check your organs and heartbeat to make sure everything is going well.

And here is what I look like this week:

Doesn't look much different from last week, but I think it's because you slowed in growth a little bit this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment