We found out about you on Friday, May 14, 2010.

Your dad called me from Afghanistan and asked me to take a pregnancy test, so I did.

And guess what!? It said you were in there!!

This is the story of you in my tummy...




Sunday, October 17, 2010

25 weeks

These pictures were actually taken when you were 25weeks 6days.. but still within the 25 week bracket. I'm getting bigger:



This week I took a child and infant CPR/first aid class. I want to be as prepared as possible for anything that could happen having a baby (you) around the house! I'm not used to being responsible for someone else's life. It's a little intimidating.

I've been slacking a little bit on practicing my relaxation exercises for birth. But I plan to work on that a lot this week. Once I get into a schedule I'll be fine. My plan is to practice twice a day and it will be better when your dad gets home so we can do it together.

As far as your growth goes, it's the same as before. You are just getting a little bit bigger each and every day... and I can tell because my tummy is getting bigger too!! We went to the doctor this week and I got to hear your little heartbeat. The nurse midwife in my OB's office said she would deliver you as long as it's during the hours she works. So she said, "don't go into labor on a Thursday".. so I'm passing that information onto you Isaac ;)

And of course, I got you some more clothes this week. They had so much extra clothing at the PRC and Toni said I could take what I wanted. So, I got you a tiny little shirt that says "Nevada" and has a boat on it.. mostly because I knew your dad would appreciate it.

Anways, we love you and can't believe how close we are to seeing you. Can't wait <3

No comments:

Post a Comment