We found out about you on Friday, May 14, 2010.

Your dad called me from Afghanistan and asked me to take a pregnancy test, so I did.

And guess what!? It said you were in there!!

This is the story of you in my tummy...




Saturday, October 30, 2010

28 weeks

Today you are 28 weeks. We are officially in the 3rd trimester! Wow, I can't believe it. And you've gotten oh, so big. Here are a couple pictures from an ultrasound we did this morning:

{baby feet}

{profile}


Chinese Cabbage Pictures, Images and Photos

You are now the size of a head of Chinese Cabbage and you weigh over 2 pounds!! And I know you do, because just 8 weeks ago you were already over a pound. Stop growing so fast already! Your eyelids are also starting to open this week. You can see light so I put a flashlight to my tummy to see what you would do and you kicked me! They also say that you are dreaming at this point because of your brain development. Thats is so cool. I wonder what you dream about considering you haven't been exposed to anything other then the womb...

And here's me this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment