We found out about you on Friday, May 14, 2010.

Your dad called me from Afghanistan and asked me to take a pregnancy test, so I did.

And guess what!? It said you were in there!!

This is the story of you in my tummy...




Thursday, November 25, 2010

31 weeks

This week was very exciting. Your dad got to see you on the big screen for the first time!!
{foot}

{your face}

I still cannot believe how crammed you are into that tiny space. And how big you have gotten since the first ultrasounds I had. Your dad was excited to see you.

We also went camping this week for Thanksgiving. Everyone thought I was crazy for sleeping on an air mattress in a tent at 31 weeks pregnant, but it really wasn't that bad. Here are some pictures of me this week:
{camping}


{Christmas tree shopping}

No comments:

Post a Comment