We found out about you on Friday, May 14, 2010.

Your dad called me from Afghanistan and asked me to take a pregnancy test, so I did.

And guess what!? It said you were in there!!

This is the story of you in my tummy...




Monday, November 29, 2010

32 weeks

Not much to report this week. I had a doctor's appt this week and I took your dad with me to meet Erin, Dr Brody's Nurse Practitioner. She might be the one to deliver you. We learned that you still haven't flipped, but hopefully you will soon! I can't imagine how uncomfortable it must be to lay sideways like you have been. But you are probably just stubborn like me. When you're ready, you'll turn.

We also finally found you a dresser this week. I'm so excited to see the finished product. Your dad is outside sanding it right now so that I can paint it to match your cute baby room. We've also been doing a lot of cleaning and decorating in your room this week. Here is what it looks like so far (lots to do still):

Here are some pictures of what I look like this week as well:


No comments:

Post a Comment