We found out about you on Friday, May 14, 2010.

Your dad called me from Afghanistan and asked me to take a pregnancy test, so I did.

And guess what!? It said you were in there!!

This is the story of you in my tummy...




Monday, September 13, 2010

21 weeks

Here are some pictures of mommy at 21 weeks.. all of them were taken on my wonderful vacation to Hawaii:





(Sorry this one is a bit blurry)

Oh and I bought you something!!:

You are becoming quite the little traveler already! This was your 7th and 8th time on an airplane, and I'm not sure if you liked it. During take off both times you were moving around quite a bit!

We spent a lot of time at the beach, went to a luau, went snorekling, ate LOTS of yummy food, explored Chinatown, played mini-golf, and got plenty of exercise walking around. I'm sure you had a wonderful time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment