We found out about you on Friday, May 14, 2010.

Your dad called me from Afghanistan and asked me to take a pregnancy test, so I did.

And guess what!? It said you were in there!!

This is the story of you in my tummy...




Sunday, September 26, 2010

23 weeks

Yesterday we entered week 23! Here are some shots of my belly:


At this point the pregnancy book says that you are basically gaining weight and growing from this point on. Most everything about you is already developed, you just need some more time to grow before we can meet you!

As for me, some new developments have been late night leg cramps (ouch!!), I am thirsty ALL the time, and my tummy is starting to get in the way. But other than that, I feel great. I've been really trying to eat well so that you get all the nutrients you need and I've been working out to keep us both healthy.

See you in 17 weeks!! I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment