We found out about you on Friday, May 14, 2010.

Your dad called me from Afghanistan and asked me to take a pregnancy test, so I did.

And guess what!? It said you were in there!!

This is the story of you in my tummy...




Sunday, September 26, 2010

22 weeks

I haven't had many ultrasounds done lately, although I'll be doing a 3-D one with Jamie next week. So here are just some more pictures of me. This week was the prayer dessert for the PRC banquet coming up in October. I was going to wear this, but changed my mind right before I left. But I did snap a few shots before I changed:




This week you have been moving a lot... even more than before. And you must be getting big because so am I! You are now the size of a spaghetti squash. Your tooth buds are beginning to develop this week (altho the thought of teething is not fun) and your eyes are completely formed, but your irises still don't have pigment yet.

I also started reading about the childbirthing exercises I'll be doing during your birth. There is so much to practice and get done before you get here! I made a list of things that I know need to be done (and I'm sure I'm missing a lot):

-tour hospital and meet nursing staff

-write my birth plan

-register for all your stuff!

-infant CPR and first aid class

-diapering class

-breastfeeding class

-hypnobirthing review class with your dad

- practice practice practice birth exercises!

No comments:

Post a Comment