We found out about you on Friday, May 14, 2010.

Your dad called me from Afghanistan and asked me to take a pregnancy test, so I did.

And guess what!? It said you were in there!!

This is the story of you in my tummy...




Saturday, January 22, 2011

39 weeks

1 more week to go (hopefully)!!

Your dad and I have been walking so much! We are trying everything to get you out. I'm really uncomfortable at this point and we really want to meet you! I pretty much don't sleep at night because I have to pee so often and because I'm constantly flipping from side to side.. my hips hurt at night.

We went to the doctor (again) this week. She checked me and said I'm about 1 cm dilated and 30% effaced. I don't expect you to come for a little while, and she thinks you'll be late, but we can still hope!

(I pretty much wore this outfit every day this week. It's the only shirt left that's long enough to cover my whole tummy and the only pair of pants that stay up)

No comments:

Post a Comment