We found out about you on Friday, May 14, 2010.

Your dad called me from Afghanistan and asked me to take a pregnancy test, so I did.

And guess what!? It said you were in there!!

This is the story of you in my tummy...




Thursday, January 27, 2011

40 weeks

You were born this week! We welcomed you to the world on January 25, 2011 at 6:17 am. You weighed 8 pounds, 9 ounces and were 20 inches long. You are absolutely beautiful and amazing. I can't believe the wait is over and I'm SO glad it is. You were so worth it.

Here you are:




3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful beautiful, story for your son. I absolutley love that you documented every week, i just spent the last half hour reading the entire thing. Wishing that i had done something like that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! There is nothing more beautiful than a newborn and his mama. I just stubbled across your blog but I had to stop and say congratulations. You are embarking on the most MIRACULOUS and rewarding journey. All the best!

    ReplyDelete