We found out about you on Friday, May 14, 2010.

Your dad called me from Afghanistan and asked me to take a pregnancy test, so I did.

And guess what!? It said you were in there!!

This is the story of you in my tummy...




Friday, January 7, 2011

37 weeks

3 more weeks to go!!

This week your dad and I met your pediatrician. We're pretty sure she thinks we're crazy! But probably for good reason. We won't be having the hospital perform your newborn screening test and so we discussed with her our other options. Turns out, Baylor University in Texas will do the test if we get the samples and have them sent over. So that's what we'll be doing!

I also had a routine OB appointment with Erin this week. Your heartbeat sounded normal and I'm still measuring right on! She said that you are "sunny side up" which means you're face up. We prefer you to be face down so I don't have back labor and so you come out easier. So please flip! I'll be visiting the doctor every single week from now until you are born (so hurry up because I hate peeing in a cup every week!)

And here is a picture of you in my tummy this week:

This week we also had some maternity photos taken by our friend Bethann. Here are some of my favorites:



No comments:

Post a Comment