We found out about you on Friday, May 14, 2010.

Your dad called me from Afghanistan and asked me to take a pregnancy test, so I did.

And guess what!? It said you were in there!!

This is the story of you in my tummy...




Thursday, December 30, 2010

36 weeks

This week we finally finished up your room!! I am so excited that it's done (well, almost. there are still a few things here and there to finish up). Your dad and I worked on it for a while. Here are some fun pictures, although you'll see it yourself soon enough :)




This week was also New Years Eve. Your dad and I went out to dinner. Here are some pictures of us:


As for you, you are now considered full term. Yay!! You weigh around 6 pounds, which I can really tell!

2 comments:

  1. Your nursery is awesome! I wanted to do a nautical theme for my son's room, too, but then his big sister decided she wanted to "move in" to his room so I don't know what to do with it now. This room gives me inspiration to go back to my nautical idea!
    PS: You have the perfect pregnant body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pictures! You are such a cute pregger! & your nursery is super cute! I'm expecting our first daughter in November but really she's due any day now and we are super excited! Much love Xoxo
    http://lifewithachristianwife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete