We found out about you on Friday, May 14, 2010.

Your dad called me from Afghanistan and asked me to take a pregnancy test, so I did.

And guess what!? It said you were in there!!

This is the story of you in my tummy...




Thursday, December 23, 2010

35 weeks

We spent the week in Las Vegas for Christmas. We also attended our second baby shower. All the family was there so of course we got so much stuff!! I think we've gotten almost everything we've registered for, which will make life so much easier when we get home! Thank you to everyone who came. I had a wonderful time!

Here are some fun pictures from the shower:

{your name written in sailor flag letters}

{me playing one of the fun shower games}

{me with your aunt Brittany and aunt Angie}

{the fun outfit they made me wear}

And here is one of my tummy this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment