We found out about you on Friday, May 14, 2010.

Your dad called me from Afghanistan and asked me to take a pregnancy test, so I did.

And guess what!? It said you were in there!!

This is the story of you in my tummy...




Thursday, December 16, 2010

34 weeks

Only 6 more weeks to go! We had a doctor's appointment this week and from now on we'll be going every other week instead of every 4 weeks (which seems a little excessive, but oh well.. I get to hear your heart beat every time :)

Other than that there isn't a whole lot going on. We're just getting ready for Christmas around here and I'll be flying out to Vegas this week for our second baby shower (you really are already spoiled!). This will be your 9th time on a plane! Wow, you are quite the little traveler already!

Here is what I look like this week. My tummy just keeps getting bigger and bigger:


No comments:

Post a Comment